If you are a coffee enthusiast looking to upgrade your at home latte, this article is for you. The best espresso machine for the price + our favorite crema producing espresso beans.
Step up your Morning Routine this season.
This article may contain affiliate links
Best Espresso Machine :
Breville Barista Express
This is the most well rounded espresso machine on the market. It is available at Williams Sonoma and has the perfect blend of automatic & manual features, making it user friendly but still highly customizable.
The bean hopper automatically grinds the perfect amount directly into your portafilter for each shot. This ensures freshness and helps maintain the bold flavor. Also, having the grinder connected to the machine also saves a lot of counter space.
Adjust every setting to create the perfect espresso shot with any type of bean.
Get a great cup of espresso – from bean to brew – in less than a minute. This espresso maker grinds the beans right before brewing. Its interchangeable filters and a choice of automatic or manual operation ensure perfect results from beginner and connoisseur alike.
- Make your favorite coffee-house espresso drinks at home.
- Built-in conical sintered-steel burr grinder produces precise grinds; 15 settings allow you to customize the grind from fine to coarse.
- Airtight round coffee bean hopper preserves freshness and aroma.
- Integrated tamper with pressure guide.
- Low-pressure preinfusion of coffee for optimal extraction.
- Adjustable brew temperature.
- A 15-bar Italian-made pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor from the coffee.
- Water filter eliminates impurities for better-tasting coffee.
- 360-degree swivel steam wand with frothing nozzle froths milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- Extra-large water tank (67-fl.-oz.-cap.) and dedicated hot-water outlet.
- Dry-puck feature removes excess water from grinds after extraction, resulting in an easily removable “puck” for fast cleanup.
- Includes a traditional stainless-steel frothing pitcher, scoop and cleaning kit.
- Built-in storage tray holds accessories when not in use.
Best Espresso Beans :
Lavazza Super Crema
I was originally going to add my top 10 favorite espresso beans, however the Super Crema by Lavazza is so good, I didn’t want to recommend anything else.
These are the best coffee beans I have ever tried. I still love to try new ones when I find a cool local coffee shop or roaster, but I always have these on hand. It is the best flavor and creates the most flavor. I do not like acidic espresso, so I love how smooth this espresso is.
- Mild and creamy medium espresso roast with notes of hazelnuts and brown sugar
- Blended and roasted in Italy